Friday 27 March 2015

THE TOUR LIFE!

The start of March was full of countless hours of travel, little sleep and a lot of fun! Why? You may rightly ask, to some the answer might seem crazy others it may seem normal. I basically went on 6 dates of the same gig over a span of a week and a half with my best friend Kia, meeting other best friends Kelsey, Helen, Rebecca and Sarah along the way!

The tour was none other than Room 94's Dirty Dancing, and I for one had a blast at every single date! I met so many of my internet friends, met new people, discovered new bands, laughed at Kieran's lame jokes (even though my jokes are far worse), stayed up way way too late, felt sad when Kelsey left us at Birmingham, cringed at my drunken antics, became heartbroken on the coach home from London when it finally hit me that tour was over. I regret nothing, not the stupidity of me, not the money I spent, not even the sneaking around and the little white lies I told my mother because without all that I wouldn't of gone to six amazing shows nor would I of had so much fun, the bottom line is each date was different and each date different friends were at so I got to meet all of my favourite people in the world whilst doing something I love.

The six cities that were blessed with my presence were the following: Nottingham, Newcastle, Sheffield, Manchester, Birmingham and London. I don't have a favourite city nor gig as they were all so good and I want to relive them again and again. 

Out of the three support acts only Lost Dials were the ones I hadn't heard before, but I was pleasantly surprised with what they brought to the stage, they got the crowd pumped and sang two covers Ain't It Fun (Paramore) and Treasure (Bruno Mars) so even if people weren't familiar with their own music there was something for everyone to get involved with. By the end of tour I knew all their songs and officially been converted to a fan! 
It was really nice to finally hear Robbie Coles perform, I have listened to his songs before and loved them and to my dismay I couldn't get to Leeds when he was supporting Dave Giles. He blew me away, such a talented guy and kudos to him for managing to get through his set whilst he was ill and as we all recently found out a broken rib (oops). 
The final support act were Symmetry who supported back in 2014 so I knew what to expect from them and loved them even more this year, it was however a shame that they weren't there for the final two dates of the tour (for me) as they went to support McBusted-fannncccyy!  

I have hundreds of pictures from tour but I shall only share a few on here, if you would like to see anymore make sure you let me know and I can always put them in an album on Facebook.
So without further ado here goes-




I really sucked at getting decent pictures of anyone on the stage therefore every picture is just of me!

Check out ROOM94Lost DialsRobbie Coles and Symmetry!

Follow my Twitter- TLOKatie
Like my FacebookThelifeofkatie
Subscribe to my Youtube- TheLifeOfKatie
So you don't miss out on the shenanigans.

Speak soon- K xox

No comments:

Post a Comment