Thursday 26 March 2015

GUESS WHO'S BACK?!


I have neglected my Youtube and blog a lot over the last few months, I am ashamed. But with that being said I have recently had the urge to re-start both of them and wipe the slate clean so hopefully this time around- which I think is 3rd time but hey 3rd time lucky right?- I can stick to an actual schedule and produce videos and posts that I am happy about.

My aim is to post videos at least once a week if not twice depending on the time I have to film and edit, videos will be uploaded on a Sunday and possibly during the week as well. With the blog I hope to write several posts a week ranging from life to beauty and everything else in between.

Follow my Twitter- TLOKatie
Like my Facebook- Thelifeofkatie
Subscribe to my Youtube- TheLifeOfKatie
So you don't miss out on all the shenanigans.  

Speak soon- K xox

No comments:

Post a Comment